Superior, Majestic & Sophisticated
Niklakett Premium - the Primus
High gloss label paper, high wet and alkali resistance. High wet opacity, good climate stability. Highest printing and labelling speeds. Well suited for the use of metallic inks.
Probably one of the best label papers, Niklakett Premium pulls out all the stops in printing techniques, opening up new horizons.
It playfully handles all the modern techniques of today's printing processes. The offset printer will be delighted with it when the Primus can show its performance in multicolour printing and the use of metallic inks. But gravure printers can also do sophisticated work with it.
The professional sees and feels the strengths of this unique label material already at the first touch. The noble, highly polished surface conveys sensuality. When it comes to beverages in the premium segment, Niklakett Premium is the top of the line among label papers.
It is the guarantor for a flawless appearance, especially when things get wet in the ice bucket or during labelling, for example. Even under these extreme conditions, its appearance always remains first-class.
- High gloss label paper
- Highly wet and alkali resistant
- Good climate stability
- Highest printing and labelling speeds
- Suitable for all common glue systems
- Optimal glue consumption
- Excellent ink adhesion in wash liquors
- Additional fungicide equipment possible°.
- Reusable and disposable - glass, plastic, PET
- Beverages in the premium segment
Wet strength: •••
Alkali resistance: •••
- Well suited for the use of metallic inks
- Suitable for foils and relief embossing
- Universally paintable
- Best punching properties even for the most demanding shapes
Legend: - good -- very good --- excellent ° optional * To clarify the delivery possibility, please contact our salesdepartment.
No corresponding paper grade in the presented offer?
Let us know your needs!