Natural, Economical & Convenient
NiklaPET - the invigorating
White glossy label paper. Very high whiteness and very good opacity. Highest printing and labelling speeds with slight wet strength. Good climate stability.
Pure water and natural fruit drinks must also show through their packaging that they mean business. A label made from natural renewable fibre materials can best meet this requirement.
NiklaPET is a label paper that can be processed excellently as a substrate in all common printing processes. When it comes to labelling, it can conveniently meet any requirement, whether it's labelling from the roll, from a blank or in die-cutting forms. All options are thus open to present the product in such a way that it also corresponds to the quality of the contents.
Today NiklaPET is appreciated and used by printing technicians worldwide. It is the continuity in price and quality that makes the business calculable and secure.
NiklaPET is the label material for the PET bottle that precisely covers the technical requirements of the bottler and allows the label designer great creative diversity.
- Glossy with very high whiteness
- Slightly wet and not alkali resistant
- Very good opacity
- Good climate stability
- With function bar on the back
- Highest printing and labelling speeds
- Optimal glue consumption
- Very good flatness properties
- Label material for the PET bottle
Wet strength: - •
- When using a UV coating on conventional inks, the use of a primer is recommended.
- Suitable for foils and relief embossing
- Best punching properties even for the most demanding shapes
Legend: - good -- very good --- excellent ° optional * To clarify the delivery possibility, please contact our salesdepartment.
No corresponding paper grade in the presented offer?
Let us know your needs!