Natural, economic & convenient
NiklaPET – the invigorating one
White, gloss label paper, with high whiteness and extremely good opacity. With gentle coordinated wet strength. Highest printing and labelling speed. Good climate stability.
Pure water and natural fruit drinks must also demonstrate their honesty in their packaging. A label made from natural, renewable fibre materials is the best way to satisfy this requirement.
NiklaPET is a label paper which as printed matter is eminently suitable for processing in all the common printing processes. It easily meets every labelling requirement, whether labelling from the reel, from a blank or in punching dies. Every opportunity to present a product is possible so that it matches the quality of the contents.
Nowadays, NiklaPET is appreciated and utilised by printing technicians throughout the world. Continuity of price and quality make business calculable and secure.
NiklaPET as a PET bottle label material can meet the bottler’s technical requirements precisely as well as giving free creative rein to the label designer.
- Glossy with high whiteness
- Slightly wet strength and non alkali resistant
- Extremely good opacity
- Good climate stability
- With functional coating on the reverse side
- Highest printing and labelling speed
- Optimal glue consumption
- Very good flatness properties
- PET bottle label material
Wet Strength: •
- If using a UV varnish on conventional printing ink, it is advisable to use a primer
- Suitable for foil and relief stamping
- Excellent stamping quality even for demanding shapes
•• very good
* To check delivery possibility please contact our sales department.